The Wind Spa

Have you ever felt the wind in your face...have you really? For me, it's one of the most rejuvenating exercises that gives me back my 'life' every time i do it!
Today was a different Cleveland winter day. It was a refreshing, romantic and wonderful 10 degree Celsius day. I got an opportunity to go out early evening. I stepped out and there it was...the wind...ahh!! I just stood there, chin up and closed eyes...feeling the wind against my face....no pretense, no trying hard, nothing to worry about, jobs, bad economy-nothing at all. I did not realize but I stood there for close to five minutes. I felt light and beautiful. It made me feel beautiful!! 

I think I should do it more often.The wind and its intimate interaction with me made me realize that no matter how bad things are....somethings are perennial and that comforts me.
Try it sometime....you won't regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff