Self discovery...

How many times have you heard that its important that we find ourselves??....so many...right?
I have too. And at times it seemed like just another jargon out there....self realization, knowing thyself, realizing your dreams, knowing your true self...I held the opinion that these ideologies are just making some self help authors really really rich. Until now....now that I am facing one of the biggest challenges of my life. I don't know myself completely. I don't know what I want to be. I don't have a true north yet.
More than anything, there is fear. What if I never realize my passion? What if its too late? I fear living someone else's definition of success. Its a very strange phase of my life. Very frustrating indeed. Personally, its the happiest phase of my life with my wedding and everything else that has funneled a lot of love in my life.But its also very tumultuous as this search for my purpose has consumed me completely.
But I know I will find it because I am looking for it. I know there is something at the end of it. I just have to be patient...

Comments

  1. Someday, somewhere - anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life - Pablo Neruda
    Reminded of this quote...Its true for everyone....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff