Finally becoming a mother

My son Nirvaan is now 13 months old. By all means, he is wiser than I think a 13 month old should be. The way he grins sheepishly as he pounds his fist on the keyboard or pushes out all my neatly arranged books from the shelf, he seems very aware of everything he is doing. 
But here is another thing that transpired. I think I truly became a mom, if there is such a thing. The last 13 months as a trainee were hard and exhausting with random spikes of pure bliss. To tell you the truth, between feeds and soreness all across, plus a full time job, it all seems a blur. Today is day 1, always. May be that’s the beauty of it. 

Every emotion means a little different now. Happy is a different happy, peace has taken a whole different guise, sad, anger, have all taken a different dimensions. I feel like a very deep part of me has evolved to a degree that’s not touching the surface yet but it’s all coming together  for that beautiful painting at the end:).

Onward...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

The Importance of Being Lost

When Grace Beckons...