Monologue @ 30K Ft

My consulting career has been a surprising friend in my spiritual path. A lot of my writing has happened at 30,000ft above ground. While I have been the most ungrounded, I felt the most grounded. Those moments of realization when I am between the clouds could have only been put to paper as I couldn't shame them with spoken words. These moments are random but not so random in nature. I suddenly realize things that were unresolved for months or get an answer for a troubling question. But more importantly, these divine moments sometimes just provide a broad perspective on my whole life and provides me more pointers to life's big questions.I have cried for no reason during these flights when I have felt moments of complete alignment and had a small glimpse of what I really am:).

I wrote the words below during one of these flights from Chicago to Iowa and in many ways everything made sense for the time that I put pen to paper to write these words. As we traverse through life and the moments of consciousness to unconsciousness, these written words take me back to how I felt in that moment. And its priceless...

Do you ever get emotional by the mere realization that you are alive? That clouds are passing you by and that the sky is blue? That the water is so clear? That you can feel a thing like immense love, giddiness, butterflies and everything else? That this thing we called life allows us to live each day the way we want to? I tear up as I look down upon this beautiful earth from up above and there is one thing on my mind. I am so grateful, so so grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

When Grace Beckons...