The moments that set you free...

From time immemorial, the meaning of my life had a easy correlation to my personal measurable success. The meaning of life was what everyone 'thought' about me. I now realize what I fool I have been! I am even more  frustrated that children continue to be raised with that notion. 

I don't know if what I am going to write further will make any sense to the reader but here goes...what I know now is that the meaning of life cannot be measured by any society driven metric. Its simply about the moments that give you goosebumps, that bring tears to your eyes for no apparent reason, that which fills the heart with a sense of spaciousness that this is it, this is all i need.The more I get these moments in my lifetime here, the closer I get to the ultimate truth....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff