Priorities

The beauty of priorities in life is that is it so consistent with life itself...it keeps changing. As I move into a new phase in my life where I am striving to adjust to a new lifestyle and way of living, this fact has never been as clear to me. Our lives are like earth itself, rotating into different phases and revolving around our most important relationships,both  professional and personal. But the magnificence of life is that there is no pattern and there is an inherent unpredictability. Well its the same for our priorities. Since time immemorial  I have heard that life is a discovery and till very recently, I treated it like other apparently BS philosophies I keep hearing. They are all coming true and laughing at my face:). Life is indeed a discovery project with priorities acting as a mirror at every stage of this project. When we see the mirror, we know the truth in our soul. Now, what we do with that knowledge is a choice we make.... that's a whole another beast! But I know heeding to it gets me closer to the ultimate aspiration of knowing my true self.

I still seek the meaning of life, fiercely! But I also know that I am living the meaning of life, right here, right now as I type into my keyboard. I am not sure I completely grasp this reality but I also do! I have my mirror in front of me...do you? and what are you doing about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff