Tone Toil

Thankfully I have never had issues with motivating myself....I have always had enough to do something I put my mind into. Lately, I have been trying to tone my body...its the only thing I think about. Its one of my breakthrough goals for 2013. At 5'0' and 115lb,  I tread a very narrow line because every lb, every inch is conspicuous on my small frame. But I have always been slightly cherubic and I want to see myself beyond that. Jillian Michaels has been my new frenemy! I passed out the first day I did her program and have come close everyday ever since. Its takes a lot of resolve, especially if you miss a day, your body's feedback is pretty discouraging. I am not sure if my one and half  weeks of high intensity interval training is showing at all and as much as that discourages me, it gives me a kick since this is SO hard. I am determined but my Bengali appetite always gives away...my resolve just keeps gaping at my appetite's presumptuousness! 

The crazy reality is that even though it takes a lot of discipline, our bodies DO change. Its like seeing a petal flowering and I want to see that in me!

Go Get Some!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

The Importance of Being Lost

When Grace Beckons...