Paris - Last Impressions

So I have bitched about Paris enough I feel. Yes the road to France was not easy but the destination should not bear the brunt of less than pleasant travel. The truth is that I fell in love...there is something in the air. I am not for cliches but now I realize why it is a cliche. It makes you feel like you belong...or rather She. Paris has to be a girl...a sensuously innocent girl who has a vintage style. The beauty of this city cannot be described in a post of this blog...and I will not make an attempt and insult Paris. 
I am usually very homesick when I am on vacations and want to get back to my couch and books! But it was a different story here..I really wanted to see it. Every nook and corner, every palace, every Jardin or garden has a story to tell. Paris wants to talk to you...more like a conversation than chat but she wants you to be involved in her conversation...with a cafe au lait and crossiant!When I left Paris, I felt like I am leaving a loved one and I know I have to come back to see her again.....


p.s. A twinkling Eiffel Tower is the most beautiful thing I have seen yet...I compare it to an ocean....magnanimous, timeless and just...beautiful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff