The pursuit of love...

I am sitting here in the living room with the laptop on my lap and my very new husband sitting in the couch in front of me watching the aggressive Miami vs Chicago match....and I cant stop thinking...how happy I am. I have never been happier in my entire life. Yes, I feel like my work could have been a lill more challenging, I am still looking for a higher purpose in my life....but this feeling is easily recognizable as 'happiness'!

I now know something absolutely for sure and this is not something I want to preach...this is the wisdom I have gained through painstakingly going through life, accepting its vicissitudes and learning from them. Our life feels hollow from one thing....and that is a lack of love. When we have love and you know that kind of love, that fills your heart, you don't feel hollow anymore.

The pursuit of true love is indeed a difficult journey....but worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff