In love for a decade...

Yes...its been a decade. It still doesn't seem long. The journey has been of immense learning, its made me what I am today. Don't get me wrong....I have a clear identity of myself in my head(too much of it sometimes!) but I attribute most of my good qualities to this relationship. And it has not been rosy throughout, brought out the devil inside of me many a times, made me cry in frustration, have sleepless nights, doubt my future...it broke me down....broke him down....but then we rose up like the phoenix....and the cycle continued. And now...nothing breaks us...nothing will. We always have each other. Through many years of very selfish living with each other, each wanting our own little things from the relationship, we found selfless love. Its a peaceful place...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Being Lost

Crossroads

Focusing More on Experiences...Instead of Stuff